Ingredients (2~3 servings)
|olive oil||appropiate amount|
|saffron powder||1/4 tsp|
- Remove sand from clams and wash well with water.
- Scrub the surface of the mussels with a metal scrubbing brush and wash well with water to remove byssus threads.
- Remove the viscera from the squid, roughly chop the squid, remove the skin from the body and cut into 1 cm wide round slices.
- Cut off the legs of the black tiger and remove the back.
- Cut the chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces about 1 cm square.
- Put olive oil on a flat plate, heat it with [MED], and fry the finely chopped onion and garlic. Add the chicken thighs, black tiger, squid, shellfish, and chopped paprika in that order and stir-fry. Add white wine and bring to a boil.
- Add olive oil to the flat plate of ① and fry the rice. When the whole is heated, add saffron powder and boiled tomatoes and fry. Put back the ingredients except the black tiger and shellfish from ①, add water and salt, and bring to a boil at [HI] once.
- Cover and heat [MED] for 25-30 minutes until the rice is cooked. Heat until the moisture disappears at [LOW] and adjust the amount of moisture.
- Arrange ① black tiger and shellfish, toppings cut to your liking.