Warranty and Servicing
Is there warranty for your products?
Yes, there is a 1 year warranty for all our products purchased from our e-store and our official retailers on manufacturing defects.
Please keep the PDF invoice for your warranty service, the PDF invoice will be sent through email after order is dispatched.
The warranty is VOIDED if the product is damaged under the following circumstances:
1. Not used properly and did not follow the guidelines in user manual which comes along with the product.
2. Found to have been dismantled without prior authorisation.
3. Damaged due to misuse or negligence.
4. Damaged due to force majeure like earthquake, thunder, flood, war.
5. Used for commercial purpose or under abnormal household use situations.
6. Improper care, like never cleaning the product.
7. Warranty does not cover consumable parts (eg. attachment plates, spatula, blade unit, bottle, bottle lids, seals).
8. Damage originating from cooking oil flowing into main unit.
9. Removal of safety warning stickers from unit.
Example of safety stickers:
Even within warranty period if the consumable parts are damaged, you will be asked to purchase the parts. Should you have any questions or issue with the product, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our customer service team will review your case and do their best to assist you. Every case will be reviewed with care and consideration of your circumstances and solutions will be offered on case-by-case basis.
Do you service products purchased from overseas?
Unfortunately, no. We do not service or fulfill warranties that are bought overseas due to safety and voltage issues.
Japan's voltage is different and would require a high power step up/step down transformer to be used in conjunction. If not, the product will most probably fuse/blow up, rendering it useless.
We only service UK sets that are bought from us and our official retailers.
How can I get servicing?
Please first email us at email@example.com, we will review and reply the case for you. Please include your servicing concerns along with your warranty details in the email. We will get back to you in 1-3 working days.